So much to be thankful for this week…
- A job interview tomorrow
- An awesome free book on yoga for beginners, free from my gym! I can not tell you the last time I bought any “stuff” – seriously it just doesn’t seem to exist in my life anymore! I feel like I’m living a rich life (in the true sense of the word!) on exactly 0.00! No going back…!
- The news that one of the babies I cared for is now eating solids! Woo Hoo!! If you knew how hard it is for her to eat, you would probably call this a miracle!
- A lovely chat yesterday with social worker of the children I fostered; she was incredibly kind, told me I was the best foster parent they’ve ever had (which I’m sure really isn’t true and she was just being kind) and we had a great catch up and talked about how the children are progressing!
- A beautiful evening watching very independent, bohemian, filled with hidden social issues and very British films, both free from the library! Like I said, who needs to spend money…
- A lovely, heart warming, sweet nectar of life walk - where I met a cat named Mowgali (who was on a walk, in a park, with her owner!!), two awesome labradors who happily played tag, two squirrels who posed for pictures and the cutest baby boy from China, whose face was seriously delicious!! When I told him how adorably edible he was, he just giggled and laughed, which made both his parents and I laugh uncontrollably. There we were, strangers, laughing together – another sweet nectar of life moment
- The quote “to me a week is a year, every moment is a blessing”
- My mum, who celebrated a Birthday this week!
- Clean drinking water and food- a blessing I take for granted and forget millions of people die from lack of access to!
- The fact each day I can hear myself slipping into more “Canadian” style speech, expressions like awesome and super duper. I kind of find it funny the fact people are so chipper and am not yet used to people saying to me “you have a wonderful day”.
What are you thankful for this week my sweet bloggy friends?