So many good resources this week!
- New York Times – A Case for Mental Courage (I have a blog post rolling around in my head about this!)
- New York Times – A US Judge Halts Obama’s Stem Cell Policy
- New York Times – Can Pre-schoolers Be Depressed
- Guardian – Superheros are bad role models for Children
- Daily Mail – Nobody likes a do-gooder: Study claims selfless behaviour is alienating (there is so much I want to say about this, but I don’t have the words right now apart from to say: I think it’s sad that instead of a focus on helping, there’s a focus on not wanting to “feel bad” – a massive issue in our more self based society, which actually relates to the first article I mentioned about Mental Courage)
- New York Times – Recipes for Health – Blender Tomato Soup
- My friend Michelle posted a video about Christans & Twilight (which relates to the psychologists claims about modern superheros being bad role models for children)
- And finally, to keep things a little light, here’s a wonderful video from my favourite UK show Countryfile (a program about living in the country in the UK) with a dog swimming with his friend the dolphin in Middle Town – be still my beating heart, how I miss the stone cladding and little white cottages!
Have you seen anything sweeter?