I am about to begin a marathon, so August for me is about training for the marathon. I need to get to a place where I have energy, enthusiasm, motivation and did I mention energy? All this means I need a plan, beyond just stop banging my head & get my list of things to do done!
The goals for August are:
- The gospel again
- Book of Isaiah
- The Power of a Praying Woman
- The China Study
- Turning Points
- Time Magazine
- Mother Teresa: In My Own Words
- Keep a water consumption journal
- Gym 15 x [join when I move]
- Swim 25 x (3/25)
- Apply 50 jobs + in new location [need a job asap and currently stats are 1/57 jobs you apply for you get....]
- Find a new Church
- Join a Bible Study
- Start a weekly prayer chain with details of aspects of my marathon that need a great deal of prayer
- Sew something….maybe cushion covers? or baby trousers?
- Find a free knitting, sewing, quilting or crochet class/group
- Make a plan for apple & tomato harvesting in September
- Hug special people tightly and tell them I love them…
- Find a new volunteer position
- Write a daily thankful journal
What are your plans for August?