So much to be thankful for this week, it is a blessed life this life that I lead
- A friend who has just returned from 3 weeks in the US gave me two Toms natural deodorants which she bought for herself but can’t use, she knows I always buy natural products so decided to give them to me! What a lovely, kind gift which is very appreciated!
- Yesterday I put £1 in the meter and got £2 back! There was no one to give the extra money to, no number for service/attendant and no place to leave it, so I kept it and lo and behold within 10 minutes saw someone who needed it! How nice to be able to bless them with both my pound and the extra pound I found
- A semi feral cat I’ve befriended has um, decided she will jump through the upstairs window and make herself at home. In fact, tonight when I arrived home at 9pm I had three cats sitting outside waiting for me, none are mine! Popularity rocks
- My uncle who has been very very sick is doing very well – despite his test results showing he needs a transplant asap, he is actually up, walking, eating, working and pretty much back to leading a normal life, apart from being very tired!
- I got to spend 2 days with my nine-year old niece! She joined the family five years ago (I didn’t know her then!) and is now the apple of my eye!
- After a break, I’m back using re-usable toilet paper! Tis grand!
What are you thankful for this week?